£450 - £500 per annum
14 days ago
My client is currently looking for an Application Migration Project Manager.
You must have experience of taking ownership of the application in question and have managed the full project lifecycle (including SDLC, Testing, planning etc.) This must be evident in your CV to be considered.
Please note, my client is not looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager who has migrated servers as this is an Application Migration role.
Other skills include:
- Able to manage stakeholders
- Knowledge of application migration within the property sector (advantageous)
- Pro-active and able to work in a team
- Able to meet strict deadlines
- Experience of working on fast paced projects / programmes
Candidates must be available immediately or at maximum a 2 week notice period. Please note that there maybe some European travel needed but primarily the role will be based in Canary Wharf.