£30000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit an Applications Engineer to join our client, a leading manufacturer who provides into the aerospace and power generation sectors.
Within this role you will be responsible for interpreting customer specification and developing a solution (concept design) that can be communicated internally for costing and proposal purposes and onto the customer to support the sales activities. This will include:
* Ensuring that you provide the necessary services and support the Project Managers delivering compliant projects on time, to budget, in a way that satisfies our customers whilst ensuring the sustainability and growth of the business.
* Providing a technical engineering and proposal support service to new and existing customers in order to secure profitable contracts.
* Providing front end engineering concept designs and technical support producing concept designs, general arrangement drawings & sketches, calculations, costings and proposals in a timely and cost-effective manner to meet our customer's requirements.
* Creating, developing and maintaining positive customer relationships and partnerships, both internally and externally.
* Taking the technical lead for proposals and being directly involved with product development and product improvement.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with the aerospace or power generation sectors. They will also have experience of using design tools to develop solutions, this could include FEA, CFD or other methods.
Engineer to manager level candidate will be considered for this role.
For more details, please contact Louise on