€420.00 - €460.00 per day
26 days ago
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for an Application Developer (Java/ Spring) to join their team in Brussels. This is an initial 1 year contract extendable, it will be a long-term contract.
Deadline for CV submission is 3pm UK Tuesday 14th July
- The JD requests for a lot of technologies. The general idea is that we are looking for a senior java developer, with Java 8 and strong Spring experience, with previous involvement in architectural duties as well. Preferably some experience in document management applications would be nice, as it is related to core functions of the Dpt.
- Ideally the proposed Consultants should have some French knowledge
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems.
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks.
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems.
- Data analysis and data modelling.
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture.
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers.
- Production of software architecture documents.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
- Master Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 9 years of professional IT experience
- Strong experience in Java 8 and JEE in the development and architectural design of web applications (4 years min)
- Experience on the following is required:
- SpringBoot, SpringCore
- Json/ 0AUTH
- REST/ SOAP/ Spring Web Services
- Prometheus/ Grafana
- Unit testing experience (e.g Jasmine, Mocha) and debugging
- In depth knowledge of Agile Principles
- Ability to write POCs based on use cases
- Previous experience dealing with document management applications is a strong plus
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of French would be considered as asset
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.