€440.00 - €475.00 per day
3 months ago
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for an Application Developer (Java/ ETL) to join their team in Brussels. This is a 1 year contract extendable, it will be a long contract.
Deadline for CV submission Wednesday 29 July 2020 midday UK.
Please consider the below:
1) EU nationals only
2) Ideally the proposed consultant should speak French.
3) Minimum of 5 years in the requested technologies.
4) Ideally we are looking for a senior developer with experience in:
b. In data warehousing projects and/or with previous involvement in data analytics
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks
- Review, re-architecture and design the Extract- Transform- Load Parts of existing systems.
- For this purpose the Consultant will design and develop modules allowing:
- To Input and upload data manually through graphical web front ends
- To extract data from different sources, including sources external to the Client, by applying various filters
- Transform data by validating against reference data, applying business rules, checking for data integrity, creating aggregates
- To Load data through pipelines and streams
- Monitor the whole ETL process with scheduling, parameters, notifications/ alerts and audit reports
- Master Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 9 years of relevant experience in IT
- At least 9 years in the architecture, design and development of Java applications
- Minimum 5 years of experience on the following:
- An experience with Data Warehousing or Data Analytics will be considered and/or with Data warehousing projects is required
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is a must have
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English is required. The Consultant should ideally speak French as well.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.