€200 - €220 per day
5 months ago
Application Developer (6 month Contract ) - Ispra, Italy
Morson International are working with a global IT Consultancy who are looking for Senior .Net Developer to join their technical team in Ispra on an initial 6 month contract; with a strong chance of an extension or to go perm.
The Application Developer will be:
- Implementing user requirements
- Testing, documentation and integration with other systems
- Developing both back-end code with connection to a database and front-end GUI code presenting large-scale data-sets as images and 3D.
- Development and integration of technological components
- Writing of technical documentation
- Assisting with deployment and configuration of the system
- Participation in meetings with the project teams.
The successful Application Developer will have:
- At least 10 years of professional experience in software engineering and development
- Experience in programming of 3D graphical user interfaces using C++, QT and OpenGL
- Experience with SQL/SVN/GIT/MSDEV/C
- Good knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML)
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, AGILE)
- Knowledge of relational database systems
- Good knowledge of English is required.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on game changing projects and to work with highly technical engineers. My client are looking to interview ASAP. If you are interested, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.