0161 707 1516
2 months ago
Would you like to work as part of a collaborative team and own the internal ERP system that has a massive impact across the business?
We are looking for an established Developer who would relish the chance to optimise and deploy a brand new ERP System across the business which is moving from a bespoke system to IFS based on Oracle and SQL.
As part of this established business, you will work within this agile team working on end-to-end ERP solutions in a newly formed team and be given the chance to progress into a team lead position. Also, as part of this business, you will be proactively encouraged to upskill yourself on the latest technologies within your specialist language with sponsored training and development.
Being part of this development team, you will be given full autonomy around your family with flexible working and some home working.
The business has gone through strength-to-strength during Covid, designing various new products that have gone on to have a huge impact in the market in reducing transmission and as such, you'll be joining a business making a real difference.
- Database experience with Oracle and SQL
- Experience in Apps design (preferably PowerApps, if you don't have this you'll be offered the chance to learn)
- ERP experience is highly desirable and bonus points for IFS experience
- 25 days hols + your birthday off
- 6% cont pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance scheme
- Training opportunities
- Internal project work - Explore your passions around the development
- Finish early Friday
- An increase upon your current salary
If you are an Application Developer or feel you posses the right skills for the role and would like to learn more please apply directly.