22 days ago
Purpose of role:
The Applications Architect will work alongside the technical team, sales teams and prospects/customers to design solutions that meet the needs of the business. You will be responsible for designing and presenting solutions to the customer and staff through discussion, presentations, whiteboard workshops, proposals and diagrams
* Partner with the business to understand sector and business units strategy and agree IT solutions to meet their needs
* Maintain an awareness of business solutions such as Fleet/Asset Management, ERP, Business Intelligence and CRM and other relevant technologies that might support business mission
* Lead in designing, specifying and selecting IT solutions solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
* Develop and maintain a model of Land's current and future IT systems architecture, integration and solutions roadmap
* Understand and support to software architecture design and support development team in developing solutions
* Support bids and business change in estimating cost, and preparing business cases for IT solutions, considering infrastructure, licenses, development and support
* Work with the Project Managers, other Architects and Business Analysts to develop high level project definitions for implementation of projects.
* Work closely with the IT leadership team to ensure solutions are transitioned seamlessly from pipeline to delivery and the solution delivers what was designed.