€340.00 - €400.00 per day
14 days ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for an Application Architect to join their team. This is initially a 6 months contract with the chance of extending for a number of times. Rate depending on experience.
- Design, development and maintenance of a European software for peer-to-peer information exchange between public institutions
- Review and improvement of the interoperability specifications (for technical interoperability)
- Prototype (design, develop and test) new software components that could fulfil the new requirements identified
- Design, development and maintenance of the organisation conformity test tool within the IT infrastructur
- Experimentation of innovative development technologies within the organisations test bed
- Masters degree & 9 - 13 years of professional experience (in development or architectural role)
- 5+ years of experience as Java software developer with excellent software design and clean code principles & experience in Java IDEs (e.g., IntelliJ IDEA) and build tools (Maven, Gradle, etc.)
- Experience in designing and documenting IT systems and data models using UML diagrams
- Experience in designing and implementing APIs (e.g., RESTful Architectures, SOAP Services, gRPC, API Gateways
- Excellent knowledge of development methodologies,lifecycle management, system integration, bug tracking, version control (including the software supporting these methodologies, e.g., git, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Knowledge of:
- Relational DBMS
- Virtualisation, containerization and automation technologies: Ansible, VMWare, KVM, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Data definition languages: XML/XSD, JSON.
- Message queuing systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka)
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.