Up to £0.00 per annum + + Holiday Pay
16 days ago
Our client based in Glasgow are recruiting for an Application Administrator on a contract basis, for approximately 12 months.
For this role, they are looking for someone with strong clerical data skills and great customer service/ focus.
Familiarity with the SAP system will also be beneficial
* This role of Application Administrator is required within the Application Support team
* The post holder will have a requirement to respond to a number and wide range of enquiries on an ongoing basis ensuring all aspects of customer service are met.
* To provide a comprehensive high-quality data and business support
* Tracking/collation/logging of information
* The 1st line support function for internal and external customers.
* Responding to and resolving incidents raised
* Ensuring Data and documentation are kept up to date with any changes.
* You will be instrumental in the IT roadmap and will be a key player in testing, training and communicating to end users.
* Your position will also hold responsibility for ensuring all communication channels are kept up to date with agreed target levels,
* Take ownership of associated issues arising and ensure complete Customer Satisfaction in your resolution.
* Be aware of outstanding actions through regular meetings with you fellow Administrators and prepare results for discussion within meetings to enable full vision of Scorecard and departmental KPI's to the wider business.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
* Excellent customer services and communications skills
* Ability to prioritise workload and deal with urgent matters
* Developed skills using Microsoft Office packages
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Ability to work well as part of a team or independently