Bury, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
7 months ago
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Systems Engineer with strong Apple focus. This is a household name, a true market leader that will offer stability, learning, and progression. It's a challenging role but meeting those challenges will fulfil you with job satisfaction you deserve. You'll be surrounded by a team of like-minded people continually striving for excellence, in a collaborative environment where creative idea's become reality.
Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager you'll be the escalation point for all Mac OS and iOS related issues from the Service Desk. You'll have ownership of the Apple infrastructure, suggesting improvements and constantly monitoring its performance. This is an important position within the organisation and be responsible for input into weekly team and security compliance reports. You'll also play a major part in projects and therefore a driving licence is essential.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in the administration of Apple infrastructure, including patching
- Excellent skills and proven experience with the JAMF suite (Pro, Now Connect) and Casper
- String Mobile Device Management (MDM) experience
- A good understanding of DNS and DHCP
- Strong security awareness
- Experience supporting various Apple devices and iOS
- Experience of working within an ITIL environment
- Apple related certifications
What can you expect in return?
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- The ability and oppotunity to drive forward new ideas around deployment.
- Be an integral part of a very important team
- Excellent training