Up to US$30.00 per hour
10 months ago
* Process vendor invoices (PO and Non PO) on daily basis
* Assist in process payment for employee expense reports on weekly basis.
* Communicate effectively to resolve vendor invoice discrepancies with outside vendors as well as expense report issues with internal department employees.
* Analyze vendor accounts, research and correct problems and maintain unresolved discrepancies on AP Exception Report.
* Filing expense reports and vendor invoices on time.
* Experience with Manual PO Type invoices - data entry of invoices but knowing the process of AP 7. Backlog of invoices that need to be cleaned up and processed 8. SAP software experience Desired or similar software
* Great attention to detail, good Excel and Word skills, and outstanding 10-key skills.
* 6 months + experience processing AP invoices in a high volume environment.\ MANUAL Processing AP Experience-Experience with PO Type invoices Fast paced environment Seeking PO and non PO Processing experience- Will manually enter invoices (data entry) SAP highly desirable
* Accounting/Finance in Associates degree (A. A.) or equivalent combination of education and experience.