Up to €575.00 per day
7 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for an Antivirus (McAfee) Specialist to join their team in Luxembourg. This is initially a 6 months contract with real possibilities of renewal.
For working in its operational security team, our client is looking for a candidate having a good mix of the competencies listed, and in particular for performing the following tasks:
- Monitor the events produced by the Endpoint Security suites installed in Production and in the Lab, on server and workstation environments.
- Monitor the events produced by other sources like App Locker, other Antivirus, Proxy, etc. etc.
- Work at the daily tasks for the endpoint protection: Select/Define/Improve policies, signatures and triggers.
- Improve detection capabilities by creating Splunk filters.
- Detect and minimize false positives.
- Perform the first investigations before communicating the possible incident
to the reaction team. Possibly inform stakeholders accordingly.
- Write _response instructions_ for common situations
- You have minimum 8 years of professional experience in the domain of ICT and Network security
- You hold an University degree (minimum 4 years post-secondary education) in an ICT related field. Two years of recent experience in the domain will be considered equivalent to one year of studies.
- English fluent + French minimum Level B1 desirable
- You have an excellent knowledge of Endpoint Security suites: McAfee Endpoint Protection, McAfee Advanced Threat Prevention, McAfee Disk, Encryption, McAfee Folder/Removable Media encryption, McAfee Rogue Detection, McAfee Active Response, etc.
- You have working experience in complex ICT enterprise environments and in the.associated security aspects.
- You hold an excellent knowledge of Operating systems and good practices for their configuration ad protection
- You have an excellent knowledge of all kind of network and host security systems including: antivirus software, host intrusion detection and prevention, vulnerability assessment, data encryption, honey-pot, and hardening practices
- You have an excellent knowledge of network concepts and the associated security solutions. In particular the following topics must be known: Internet/Intranet/Extranet architectures Authentication systems, Firewall, Proxies, Network IDS/IPS, PKI, e-mail gateways, IP security, Remote access control and violations, data protection and integrity, Encryption, Viruses
- Desirable knowledge of IT best practices (ITIL, COBIT, etc.)
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Carlos from Morson for more information.