6 months ago
Job Title: Analytics and Data Controller - Part Time
Part time - 20 hrs per week
To support the delivery of high quality performance management data and analytics to the Group Procurement team ensuring systems are accurately populated and data is available for extract. Provide support to the delivery of strategic sourcing activities and category planning capabilities.
- Provide timely insight into spend and savings performance to support procurement operational management, strategic sourcing, and category management. Support the input of data into key procurement systems. Availability of reports & accuracy of data included.
- Support data collection and management for strategic sourcing activities
- Availability to support processes and speed of process completion.
- Active contribution to the ongoing development of functional capabilities to ensure value delivery is sustainable in the long term and functional effectiveness and efficiencies is improved on a continual basis.
- Achievement of personal objectives and delivery of projects as defined in the functional development plan and PMS
- Ensure the accuracy of data in the procurement system
- Audit of data with no inaccuracies
- Ensure procurement system data integrates to SAP
- Degree (or equivalent)
- CIPS qualification (or equivalent)
- SAP P2P knowledge
- Microsoft 365 tool
For further information please contact Jack Dawkins on / 01617-.617-.071