£40.00 - £47.00 per hour
7 months ago
Analogue Electronics Design Engineer to assist with architecture definition, design, specification, and implementation of electronic units including PCB schematics to relevant European Space Agency flight standards.
AT THE COAL FACE / TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer requirements analysis.
- Contribute to system design, definition of requirements and Work Package definition
- Architectural design with an assessment and trade-off of design options
- Selection of parts suitable for the space environment
- Design of the required function to schematic level
- Worst case and Stress Analysis of the design to ensure reliable operation
- Analogue signal conditioning, multiplexing and conversion (ADC and DAC).
- Failure Mode Effects Criticality Analysis
- Support to reviews at all levels of the design, development and testing of the unit
- Liaise with customers and subcontractors on technical issues
- Derivation of unit or board level requirements.
- Generate specification, architecture, development, and validation plans
- Analyse and where appropriate identify developments required at EM and EQM to support flight development.
- Implement and test hardware in accordance with relevant standards.
- Support Skill Lead in optimising approaches to engineering processes.