Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
Our Clients R&D lab in Grenoble is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning in Model based system engineering for embedded software system (5G, Automotive, Wireless, IIOT, etc.). They now have an opportunity for either an AUTOSAR toolchain Architect or Engineer to join their ever growing team.
- Design and development of Tools based on Eclipse technology to define the main elements of an AUTOSAR Classic toolchain
- Collaborate directly with the product teams to determine functional and non-functional requirements for the toolchain.
- Collaborate with the product teams within the business globally to manage development tools, code repos and utilities.
- Create representations for functions, APIs and user interface of the toolchain
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Contribute with other domains leads and Architects to the elaboration of the global architecture vision, the global roadmap and in making appropriate decisions
- Significant experience and deep understanding of the development process of Eclipse components, especially Eclipse EMF, RCP, Sirius, Acceleo and so on.
- Bachelors or Masters with 5+ years experience in the development of embedded systems.
- Good Knowledge of the C/C++ for embedded devices.
- Must be eligible to work in the European Union to be considered for this position.
- Basic understanding of ISO26262/ AutoSAR is a plus.
- PhD or Professor or Researcher is a plus.
- Able to work in a diversified team. Possess cross-team and cross-domain leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Excel at team leadership and collaboration.
- The willingness and ability to travel are required.