Rate on Application
11 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a AMOS Aircraft Maintenance Planning Engineer to work for one of our large Aerospace clients based in Camberley, Surrey. This is a contract position for 12 months+
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
* Develop and maintain aircraft maintenance forecasts and schedules.
* Create and issue line and base maintenance work packages and ensure parts and materials are scheduled.
* Reconcile maintenance plans to accommodate airline customer operational requirements.
* Monitor Deferred Defects, Minimum Equipment List and Configuration Deviation List (MEL/CDL) items and plan the required maintenance tasks.
* Coordinate operator recovery plans for operational disruptions and develop alternative maintenance plans.
* Develop and enhance processes and procedures to ensure and improve customer aircraft availability.
Previous experience in a commercial aviation maintenance environment is desirable.
To fulfill this role you should be able to navigate and understand content of commercial airplane technical manuals and associated documentation.
Ideally you will have working knowledge and experience of 145 production planning concepts.
You will need to be knowledgeable of industry and regulatory agency requirements as applicable to the control and management of tools.
* Experience working with a maintenance system such as AMOS, is essential.