Up to €550.00 per day
12 days ago
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for an Alfresco Solution Architect to join their team in Brussels. This is an initial 3 months contract extendable, opening is long term.
- Analyze the global functional, logical and technical structures of existing technical solutions, identifying componentd and their interdependencies.
- Identify and analyse existing and potential needs for evolution as well as opportunities
- Propose changes int he overall structures of the technical solutions such as for example the introduction of new products or the use of new technologies
- Evaluate potential benefits and risks of existing or proposed architectures
- Document the analysis, findings and recommendations appropriately for intended target audiences
- Conduct interviews, presentations and interactive workshops with stakeholders
- Communicate about architecture th different kind of audiences, including upper management, functional and technical experts
- Share expert knowledge with the internal team
- Evaluate and compare efforts and costs related to the setup and operation of existing or proposed architectures
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 5 years of professional IT experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Alfresco
- Minimum 3 years of specialized expertise in ECM (Enterprise Content Management) or BPM (Business Process Management) or other
- Alfresco Content or Process Serrvices Engineer Certification or similar is required
- Excellent knowledge of solution architecture methods and tools
- Good knowledge of system modelling methods and tools
- Good knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English is required
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.