€450.00 - €500.00 per annum
15 days ago
Alfresco Backend Developer - Brussels
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for an Alfresco Backend Developer to join their team in Brussels. This is an initial 9 month contract, where there is a very strong chance for a number of extensions, and my client is paying €500 a day. You will be involved in an implementation/improvement of technical software functions in response to functional and technical specifications, respecting the solution architecture and using as much as possible Alfresco Bank End functionalities.
The Backend Developer will:
* Analyze functional specifications and clarify missing/ambiguous information.
* Propose technical software solutions that correspond to the functional specifications with appropriate quality characteristics (performance, ease of use, maintainability...) and using Alfresco Technology to its best extent.
* Evaluate, compare, recommend solutions, identifying advantages, inconveniences, opportunities and threats, and identifying technical consequences.
* Produce the technical design and technical specifications.
* Implement and test solutions
* Provide or maintain technical documentation
* Support and assistance on technical software solutions.
* Communicate about the solution
* Share relevant knowledge, if need
* Contribute to the elicitations of needs and requirements
* Coordinate with consultants or other stakeholders for the implementation of the solutions
* Potentially managing a team of peers
* Potentially defining technical standards
* Proposing a software architecture for more complex solutions.
The successful Alfresco Backend Developer will have:
* Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 6 years of professional IT experience
* Minimum 4 years of experience with Alfresco
* Minimum 2 years of experience with ACS (Alfresco Content Services) or APS (Alfresco Process Services) other
* Minimum 5 days of training related to Alfresco in the last 2 years is required
* Excellent knowledge of Agile Methodology
* An Alfresco Certification (APS/ACS) is required
* You have great code quality skills (SonarQube or equivalent)
* You have a good knowledge of software modelling techniques: UML or equivalent
* Good knowledge of written and spoken English is required
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.