Up to €525.00 per day
3 months ago
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for an Alfresco Back-End Developer to join their team in Brussels. This is an initial 3 months contract extendable, opening is long term.
You will be involved in an implementation/improvement of technical software functions in response to functional and technical specifications, respecting the solution architecture and using as much as possible Alfresco Bank End functionalities.
You will be in charge of these following assignations :
- Analyze functional specifications and clarify missing/ambiguous information.
- Propose technical software solutions that correspond to the functional specficiations with appropriate quality characteristics (performance, ease of use, maintainability...) and using Alfresco Technology to its best extent.
- Evaluate, compare, recommend solutions, identifying advantages, inconveniences, opportunities and threats, and identifying technical consequences.
- Produce the technical design and technical specifications.
- Implement and test solutions
- Provide or maintain technical documentation
- Support and assistance on technical software solutions.
- Communicate about the solution
- Share relevant knowledge, if need
- Contribute to the elicitations of needs and requirments
- Coordinate with consultants or other stakeholders for the implementation of the solutions
- Potentially managing a team of peers
- Potentially defining technical standards
- Proposing a software architecture for more complex solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 6 years of professional IT experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Alfresco
- Minimum 2 years of experience with ACS (Alfresco Content Services) or APS (Alfresco Process Services) other
- Minimum 5 days of training related to Alfresco in the last 2 years is required
- Excellent knowledge of Agile Methodology
- An Alfresco Certification (APS/ACS) is required
- You have great code quality skills (SonarQube or equivalent)
- You have a good knowledge of software modelling techniques : UML or equivalent
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English is required
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.