£0.00 - £28.00 per hour
9 months ago
Our client is looking for a support individual until the end of year to assist with the upcoming workload that they will have. Candidates can have as little as 2-3 months experience in Airworthiness and a background/understanding of systems installations or generic airframe structure.
They need to be competent with all MS packages and keen to learn and understand/develop skillsets. The role is until end of year to cover sickness but could be extended further. Ideal for someone who has just started in airworthiness and looking to develop and learn more in a multi national company.
* Accountable for ensuring Airbus in the UK has robust management of Modifications approval within allocated scope of responsibility. This will be primarily the Wing structure and system installation domain but support to other UK domains will be required depending on relative workloads.
* Accountable for ensuring certification deliverables are achieved for allocated Certification tasks
Reports to the Head of Sub-domain Wing Structures & Landing Gear EAASU for:-
A. Manages timely accomplishment of UK led Modifications.
B. Reviews TRS for airworthiness input and classification
C. Manages the integrity, philosophy and timely completion of certification projects proposed to both the EASA and the foreign Authorities in the framework of major and minor changes for all aircraft types.
D. Participate in creation of new IT tools/processes for use within the Airworthiness//Certification environment, both internally and externally
A. Manage EIAA actions to ensure timely approval of Type Certificate and modifications.
B. Approved compliance documents or modifications, exercising delegated responsibilities and privileges granted to Airbus by EASA - for the Type certificate and Post type certification activities.
THE JOBHOLDER WITHIN ITS DOMAIN WING STRUCTURE & LANDING GEAR:
* Reports operationally to the Head of Sub-domain Wing Structure & Landing Gear EIAASU.
* Provides essential inputs to the Program Management, Chief Engineering, Customer Services, Training, Safety Policies.
Involved in a wide range of Airbus activities: Product Integrity, WB / SA / LR / A380 / A350 Programmes, Engineering (Center of Competences), Customer Services, Safety.
EIAA for modification activities
EIAAI for training and airworthiness signatories
European and foreign Aviation Authorities of operator's countries.
Airbus system suppliers as contributors to certification assessment activities and justifications.
Institutions/Universities, research or test facilities contributing to certification assessment activities and justifications.
International regulation committees (Industry, EASA, FAA or ARAC).
EIAASU is looking for an Airworthiness Engineer to work on Wing Structure and Systems Installation. The person is expected to have an experience in either Airworthiness, Structure or Systems Engineering
- Experience in Airworthiness & Certiifcation (CS25, EASA/FAA)
- Experience in Airbus Certification Process and Configuration Management process (ICC Tool)
- Experience in Wing Strucutre, Systems Installation Design
- Experience in Aircraft Modification Process
- Experience in Aircraft Configuration Management
Ideally will have an engineering degree ( aerospace/mechanical) and potentially a design background if it covers airworthiness.