Up to £38.00 per hour
12 months ago
Duration: Until 28/06/19 Initially
Location: Warton, Preston
Rate: £38 Per Hour
- Preparation and writing of Technical Instructions to accomplish an examination of aircraft systems in accordance with Company and customer procedures.
- Undertake Technical Instruction activities in accordance with relevant standards.
- Ensure each Technical Instruction is evaluated for relevance and applicability to other projects within the client's business, and that appropriate action is taken, maintaining an auditable record of such evaluations.
- Ensure that any safety related issues discovered during the evaluation or production of a Technical Instruction are communicated to all stakeholders, for information and/or action.
Proven Ability / Skills / Knowledge
- Good knowledge of Military Aircraft design & maintenance
- Thorough understanding of the purpose of Airworthiness Directives & Technical Instructions in ensuring the Safety and Airworthiness of Aircraft in service.
- Proven ability applying Technical Instructions & certifying maintenance work completed would be beneficial.
Due to the sensitive nature of the product all applicants must have worked within the Defence / Military industry within the last 12 months or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).