4 months ago
Morson has an exciting opportunity for an Airworthiness and Technical Services Engineer for a large Aerospace Company working out of Camberley in Surrey for an initial 6 months contract.
Airworthiness and Technical Services Engineer
* To improve availability and system reliability of customer aircraft through active monitoring of aircraft systems and equipment performance.
* Provide comprehensive assessment all Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and all other technical documentation applicable to customer aircraft.
* Produce Engineering Orders or Work Instructions to accomplish the recommended courses of action for the technical documents assessed by the team.
* Provide trouble-shooting assistance for significant Aircraft-on-Ground (AOG), Out-of-Service (OOS) events or for specific requests.
* Produce Work Instructions to support troubleshooting activities or to resolve long term reliability issues.
* Provide repetitive and recurrent defect analysis to support the Reliability programme.
* Establish and develop working relationships with system and equipment manufacturers to ensure continued airworthiness and to improve aircraft availability and system reliability.
* Develop and enhance processes and procedures to ensure and improve customer aircraft availability and system reliability.
* Ideally you will be a Licensed Aircraft Engineer or Graduate Engineer or similar.
* Demonstrated experience in airline technical services - engineering and maintenance support activities.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in verbal and in written form.
* Good knowledge and understanding of commercial airline maintenance and engineering operations.
* Good knowledge of industry and regulatory requirements as applicable to the operation and support of transport category aircraft.
Please send cv or ring Sue Orr on 01935 403205 for more details