7 months ago
Morson has an Initial 6 months contract for an Airworthiness and Technical Services Engineer- Structures for an Aerospace Company based in Camberley, Surrey.
- To improve availability and system reliability of customer aircraft through active monitoring of aircraft repairs
- Provide comprehensive assessment all Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and all other technical documentation applicable.
- Produce Engineering Orders or Work Instructions to accomplish the recommended courses of action for the technical documents assessed by the team.
- Develop and enhance processes and procedures to ensure and improve customer aircraft availability and structural reliability.
- Maintain the Structural Damage Module of each customer's aircraft within Client Toolbox.
- Ensure accurate damage files are maintained/recorded of each area of damage.
- Liaison with the Maintenance Repair Organization (MRO), Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or other outside organization/agency as required.
- Solving repair issues, making use of MRO/OEM support as necessary
- Ensure that the aircraft records for structural work are maintained to the recognized airworthiness standards and will meet any subject End of Lease conditions.
- Ideally you will be a Licensed Aircraft Engineer or Graduate Engineer or similar.
- Demonstrated experience in airline technical services - structural engineering and maintenance support activities.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in verbal and in written form.
- Good knowledge and understanding of commercial airline maintenance and engineering operations.
- Good knowledge of industry and regulatory requirements as applicable to the operation and support of transport category aircraft.
- Line and base maintenance experience and relevant experience of working within and an EASA Part 21 Subpart J Design Organization.
Please send cv or ring Sue Orr on 01935 403205 for more details.