Up to £0.00 per hour + Rate on application
6 days ago
* Read and Understand Work Instructions, Component Maintenance Manuals (C.M.M.), Operating
* Procedures and Customer Spec. requirements.
* Demonstrate Knowledge and understanding of Process Paperwork and Parts Control
* Understand and carry out (IAW C.M.M.)
* Disassembly of aircraft Wheel
* Dismount of aircraft tyre
* Cleaning of aircraft wheels by operation of wheel wash equipment
* Cleaning of aircraft wheel small parts
* Paint stripping of aircraft wheels
* Operation of Prunus blast equipment
* Inspection of aircraft wheel small parts
* Preassembly inspection and assembly of aircraft wheel hub
* Mounting of aircraft tyre
* Disassembly of aircraft brake housings
* Disassembly of aircraft brake heat stacks
* Cleaning of aircraft brake small parts
* Operation of steel shot blast machine
* Operations of aluminium oxide blast machine
* Pressure testing aircraft brake assemblies
* Know and understand risk assessments associated with task, including any Task Risk Assessment or CoSHH Assessment referenced in the WI.
* Works accurately and efficiently on individual assignments or as an active team member.
* Performs job duties on various shifts in response to customer needs.
* English and Math GCSE or equivalent with 3 or more years related field in a high production, fast-paced environment.
* Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and technical publications to perform duties in compliance with customer requirements.
* General knowledge of precision measuring tools with skills and prior work experience in hydraulics or pneumatics, knowledgeable in an electronic environment.
* Knowledge and experience with personal computer systems.
* 6:30am - 6:30pm
* 4 days on, 4 days off