Up to £17 per hour
6 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting an Aircraft Technician for our client based at RAF Brize Norton.
Key Workshop Activities:
- Undertaking scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks on TP400 engines in the Quick Engine Change Bay, which includes stripping and dressing of QEC's, receipt and dispatch, modifications and repairs.
Role Equipment Bay:
- Performing duties in the Role Equipment Bay that includes the provisioning of Role Equipment kits, management of assets, component inspection, test, repair and return to service of the Role Equipment. Issue a Certificate of Component Release for equipment within the Scope of approval.
- Ensuring the storage conditions of Role Equipment and components are maintained such that they meet technical and Regulatory requirements.
- The candidate will have served a recognised engineering apprenticeship and have a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Good level of education and the ability to speak and write technical English to a high standard.
- Must be able to attain UK Security Clearance.
- Ideally have knowledge of the A400M aircraft, particularly its Power Plant and/or Role Equipment.
- Experience in Continuous Improvement.
- Flexible to be employed within a Workshop or Hangar environment with the possibility of Line Maintenance as required.