7 months ago
Morson International currently have an opportunity for an Aircraft Technician to work for one of our clients based at RNAS Yeovilton.
- Aircraft Maintenance within trade, as tasked by controllers and IAW published procedures and instructions
- Aircraft re-fuelling and de-fuelling when appropriately authorised
- Observing authorised Tool Control procedures when carrying out maintenance work on aircraft
- Preparation of aircraft for road or air transportation as required
- Maintenance in support of storage tasks
- Aircraft marshalling in support of the ground crew when required to do so
- Maintain technical currency and authorisation through the training program and reading disseminated information
- To hold authorisations to the minimum level required by WMS, this is to include first signature within own trade group and as detailed in OP 1103 and IAW individual Record of Engineering Authorisations (REA).
- Aircraft washing and cleaning activities.
- Preparation of aircraft for Flight and Security of Aircraft after Flight, including checks for correct fitment of Safety Pins and Gags including armament switches.
Skills and experience required:
- All candidates must have experience working within Military Aircraft
- Experience of Aircraft Handling, Marshalling and Refuelling
If you are interested in the position, please apply today or contact Courtney for more information