6 months ago
This role is a Permanent role. You will be based at Middle Wallop.
- Aircraft maintenance within trade, as tasked by the Engineering Controller/Inspector and in accordance with published Procedures and Instructions.
- Completing GOLDesp procedures iaw ACM Procedure 904, and the JAP 100A-0409-01 series of publications.
- Observing authorised tool control procedures (see ACM Procedure 451) when carrying out maintenance work on aircraft and aircraft associated bay work.
- Supervision of technicians.
- Operation and maintenance of AGE and Hangar 5 facilities as directed.
- Preparation of aircraft for road or air transportation.
- Participation in exercise detachments and aircraft recovery operations as required.
- Authorised for second signature for own trade group as detailed in Procedure 401 and iaw individual REA.
- Carrying out independent inspections in accordance with MAP-01, Chap 6.10 and iaw individual REA.
- Determining the level of flight servicing required after maintenance iaw individual REA.
- Loading/unloading of Apache drill munitions.
- Any other aircraft or aircraft support related tasks as directed by the appropriate Manager.