19 days ago
Morson has Permanent opportunities for Aircraft Supervisors to work on the Wildcat based at RNAS Yeovilton, Somerset. We have positions for working days and shifts.
- Wildcat aircraft maintenance and supervision of relevant trade group.
SECTION 2 - MAIN ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Aircraft maintenance within trade, as tasked and in accordance with published Procedures and Instructions.
- Aircraft storage maintenance within trade, as tasked and in accordance with published Procedures and Instructions.
- Preparation of aircraft for or removal from short, medium & long term storage
- Maintenance of removed aircraft components.
- Observing authorised tool control procedures when carrying out maintenance work on aircraft and aircraft associated bay work.
- Supervision of fitters within trade group
- Operation and maintenance of AGE and facilities as directed.
- Preparation of aircraft for road or air transportation.
- Participation in aircraft recovery operations as required.
- Authorised for second signature for own trade group as detailed in Operating Procedures.
- Carrying out independent inspections in accordance with the authorisations granted in individual Record of Engineering Authorisations.
- Determining the level of flight servicing required after maintenance, subject to the appropriate MAE Engineering authorisation.
- Loading/unloading of drill munitions.
- Basic operation of the HUMS Maintenance Data Station IT system as directed by the respective systems managers.
- Utilise and interrogate GoldESP
- Any other aircraft or aircraft support related tasks as directed by the appropriate manager.
- Complying with the Company's/Customer's Quality Manual and the Customer's Health, Safety and Environmental policy, wearing protective clothing at all times and observing COSHH regulations.
SECTION 3 - KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have served an aeronautical engineering apprenticeship or Service equivalent trade training.
- Must have had a minimum four (4) years experience in a military aircraft engineering supervisory position.
- Must hold 2nd Signature to oversign work
Please send Cv or ring Sue Orr on 01935 403205