7 months ago
Morson have an exciting opportunity for an Aircraft Supervisor based at RNAS Yeovilton.
Key Job Accountabilities Include:
- To hold authorisations to the minimum level required by WMS, this is to include second signature within own trade group as detailed in OP 1103 and IAW individual Record of Engineering Authorisations (REA).
- Maintain technical currency and authorisation through the training program and reading DE
- Aircraft maintenance within trade, as tasked by the Controllers and in accordance with published Procedures and Instructions.
- Completing GOLDesp procedures IAW Wildcat Maintenance Support WMS OP 408 and JAP(D) 100A-0409-01 series of publications.
- Observing authorised tool control procedures (WMS OP 502) when carrying out maintenance work on aircraft and aircraft associated bay work.
- Supervision of Technicians.
- Operation and maintenance of AGE and Hangar facilities as directed.
- Preparation of aircraft for road or air transportation if required.
- Participation in exercise detachments and aircraft recovery operations as required.
- Carrying out independent inspections where authorised in accordance with MAP-01, Chap 6.10 and IAW individual REA.
- Any other aircraft or aircraft support related tasks as directed by the appropriate Manager.
- Aircraft experience
- Supervisory experience
If you are interested in this position please contact us for more information!