Up to £0.00 per annum
2 months ago
Your experience as an Aircraft Supervisor - Wildcat will have an immediate impact on my client.
* Aircraft maintenance within trade, as tasked and in accordance with published Procedures and Instructions.
* Aircraft storage maintenance within trade, as tasked and in accordance with published Procedures and Instructions.
* Preparation of aircraft for or removal from short, medium & long term storage
* Maintenance of removed aircraft components.
* Observing authorised tool control procedures when carrying out maintenance work on aircraft and aircraft associated bay work.
* Supervision of fitters within trade group
* Operation and maintenance of AGE and facilities as directed.
* Preparation of aircraft for road or air transportation.
* Participation in aircraft recovery operations as required.
* Authorised for second signature for own trade group as detailed in Operating Procedures.
* Carrying out independent inspections in accordance with the authorisations granted in individual Record of Engineering Authorisations.
* Determining the level of flight servicing required after maintenance, subject to the appropriate MAE Engineering authorisation.
* Loading/unloading of drill munitions.
* Basic operation of the HUMS Maintenance Data Station IT system as directed by the respective systems managers.
* Utilise and interrogate the Work Recording and Asset Management (WRAM) system as required.
* Any other aircraft or aircraft support related tasks as directed by the appropriate manager.
* Complying with the Company's/Customer's Quality Manual and the Customer's Health, Safety and Environmental policy, wearing protective clothing at all times and observing COSHH regulations.
* Must have served an aeronautical engineering apprenticeship or Service equivalent trade training.
* Must have had experience in a military aircraft engineering supervisory position.
* An understanding of the Maintenance Approved Organisation Scheme (MAOS).
* Must have Wildcat Experience
Aircraft Supervisor - Wildcat
Location - Yeovil
Keywords: Aircraft Supervisor, Wildcat, Royal Navy, Maintenance, Servicing