Salary on Application
7 months ago
Morson Group are currently looking to recruit a Aircraft Movements Operative to work onsite at Wattisham Airfield on a permanent basis.
SECTION 1 - JOB PURPOSE
- Towing of aircraft
- Aircraft handling and ancillary tasks in support of flight line activities.
SECTION 2 - MAIN ACTIVITIES AND TASKS - where qualified
- Tow allotted aircraft on Wattisham Station as required.
- Training individuals on Tug and RAM and confirm competency
- Assist with aircraft refuelling and de-fuelling.
- Sign F700 for Ac fuel state.
- Check GSE for serviceability if required.
- Assist with preparation of aircraft for road or air transportation.
- Participation in aircraft recovery operations as required.
- Transportation of aircraft parts and tools.
- Support aircraft related tasks as directed including panel removal (where authorised)
- Marshall in/out visiting aircraft as directed.
- Daily checks of aircraft towing vehicles/equipment and MHE
- Observing authorised tool control procedures
- Assist with general tasks as directed
- Assistance with aircraft role changes as required.
- Assist with aircraft washing and cleaning.
- Servicing and "A" maintenance tasks of aircraft towing tractors.
- FOD clearance and checking the security of the line dispersal area.
- Actively participate in the Maintenance Error Management System (MEMS).
- Administration and cleanliness of the Line Office.
For further information please contact Katy Webb on: 01935 403237.