£20.50 - £24.50 per hour
2 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting Aircraft Fitters for our client based in Broughton.
- Disassembly/assembly and installation/removal of aircraft parts, sub-assemblies, major components and auxiliary equipment to satisfactorily complete the depth maintenance programme etc
- Carrying out basic repairs as per the approved data set/structural repair manual.
- Ability to modify basic aircraft systems; this involves component removal adjustment, replacement, modification and the ability to perform the subsequent operational checks, as stated necessary, to prepare the aircraft for flight.
- Ability to work, mainly unsupervised, from technical drawings, aircraft manufacturer's manuals, written or verbal instructions and retrieve production data directly from computer systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of organisational procedures and specifications in accordance with job requirements.
- May require occasional work at off-site location.
- Follow Health & Safety practices and contribute to the safe working environment of the Aircraft Depth Maintenance Facility.
City & Guilds Certificate/NVQ Level 3 and/or completion of approved base training
Aircraft mechanical maintenance experience
Current Human Factors
Experience working in the aerospace industry in an aircraft maintenance and mission integration environment
Experience of working on 'live' aircraft.
Previous knowledge and experience working on the King Air B350 and GEX aircraft platforms