Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18.50 - £20.00 per hour
3 months ago
Morson International have immediate requirement for an Aircraft Mechanic to work with our prestigious customer based at Manchester Airport in support of their current winter programme requirements.
All applicants will have experience of working in a EASA Part 145 Base/Line maintenance environment and have experience working on either Boeing or Airbus aircraft.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to conduct a number of but not limited to the following tasks:
- Component removal for inspection
- Component refit and testing
- Component removal for defects such as wheels, brakes, landing gear doors, shock absorbers, air conditioning components, engine and APU components, flying control surfaces and servo controls
- Large item replacements such as windscreens, engines and APU's
- System replenishment's eg engine oil, hydraulics, nitrogen, water
- Sheet metal repairs
- Aircraft Jacking
Successful applicants will perform defect rectification and routine servicing as directed by a Certifying Licensed Engineer or Shift Supervisor. All personnel will work in accordance with Health & Safety procedures and Tool Control policies and must be able to demonstrate current knowledge of airworthiness requirements.
All applicants must have served a recognised apprenticeship and be able to demonstrate a minimum of 5 year's experience in an aircraft maintenance environment. Original paperwork must be able to be provided and verified along with references to cover the last 5 years. Candidates must provide the following documentation in order to be considered for these roles:
- Current up to date CV
- Proof of right to work in the UK (Passport etc)
- Human Factors - Initial & Current
- Fuel Tank Safety 1 & 2
- Proof of Apprenticeship