£17.00 - £19.00 per hour
5 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting Aircraft Mechanics for our client based at Luton Airport.
All applicants will have experience of working in a EASA Part 145 Base/Line maintenance environment.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to conduct a number of but not limited to the following tasks:
- Component removal for inspection
- Component refit and testing
- Component removal for defects such as wheels, brakes, landing gear doors, shock absorbers, air conditioning components, engine and APU components, flying control surfaces and servo controls
- Large item replacements such as windscreens, engines and APU's
- System replenishment e.g engine oil, hydraulics, nitrogen, water
- Aircraft JackingAll applicants must have served a recognised apprenticeship and be able to demonstrate a minimum of 5 years experience in an aircraft maintenance environment. Original paperwork must be able to be provided and verified along with references to cover the last 5 years. Candidates must provide the following documentation in order to be considered for these roles:
- Current up to date CV
- Proof of right to work in the UK (Passport etc)
- Human Factors - Initial & Current
- Fuel Tank Safety 1 & 2
- Proof of Apprenticeship