Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Up to £314.17 per day + Accommodation
11 days ago
The Tornado Aircraft Maintenance Technician is directly responsible to the Work Centre Superintendent and Work Centre Supervisor for the timely delivery of serviceable aircraft to meet all flying and maintenance commitments. Additionally the AMS Technician is responsible for the training of RSAF Technicians and Saudi National Civilian Apprentices as required.
- Answerable to the AMS Supervisor AMS, Technicians assist in the timely delivery of aircraft to meet the flying commitment.
- Will be active in On the Job Training (OJT), either as a primary or secondary trainer, for both RSAF Technicians and from time to time Saudi National Civilian Technicians.
- Will establish a close working relationship with RSAF Counterparts at Technician and Supervisor level.
- Tornado Q annotation preferred.
- Will be a graduate of a military school or equivalent.
- Must be knowledgeable on Tornado Airframe systems, including, but not limited to, Primary Flight Controls, Secondary Flight Controls, Landing Gear, Braking systems, high pressure gaseous systems, hydraulic systems and services relating to these systems.
- Must be knowledgeable on Flight Line and have extensive Tornado experience.
- Must have knowledge, experience and understanding of On the Job Training