Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
£3540.00 - £3759.00 per month
3 months ago
2 - 4 years
- To carry out the airframe requirements of the 500FH maintenance schedule, Modification Embodiment and unscheduled maintenance, STOs and Sis on Typhoon aircraft.
- May be required to work outside normal trade boundary. Such working is subject to the requirements of the SMU Quality System.
- May be required to provide support to the Typhoon operations away from SMU.
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Carries out scheduled airframe maintenance on Typhoon aircraft as detailed in the relevant 500FH maintenance schedules. Modification Embodiment, unscheduled maintenance, STOs and Sis. This work includes but is not limited to: disassembly, cleaning, inspection, rectification reassembly, adjustment, testing, fault diagnosis and minor structural repairs.
- Is responsible for the quality and completeness of the work carried out, or signs for as having been carried out, on an aircraft or aircraft component.
- Provides estimated hours for non-scheduled tasks. Completes SMU forms, appropriate aircraft forms, records and maintenance documentation.
- Ensures maximum effort is made to safeguard the programme timescales in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Provides on the job (OJT) and theory training.
- Deputises, when required, for the Team supervisor.
Training and Certification
- Ensures authorisations are current for the task in hand.
- Highlight to the immediate supervisor or SMU Training Co-originator areas or others inexperience or training requirements needed to complete their daily tasks.
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Completion of a recognised aircraft engineering trade apprenticeship.
- Qualified to NVQ/C&G Level 3 in Aircraft Maintenance or equivalent.
- Typhoon aircraft maintenance course.
- Completion of composite repair course.
- Experience in using DMS/IMS/ ESS.