Gatwick, West Sussex
Rate on Application
23 days ago
The job responsibilities include:
* Perform line maintenance on customer aircraft
* Ensure compliance with all procedures associated with the line maintenance of the customers aircraft.
* Report any technical issues, aircraft delays, or other issues to the lead engineer on shift.
* Ensure all planned aircraft work is carried out in a timely fashion.
* Ensure all aircraft paperwork, technical logs, and work packs are completed accurately and within prescribed timescales.
* Be able to demonstrate recent experience on Boeing aircraft types ideally B787 and/or B737
* Previous experience of using the AMOS system is preferred but not essential.