Gatwick, West Sussex
Rate on Application
8 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a number of Aircraft Line Mechanics for the B737 aircraft based in Gatwick. This is a contract position for 6 months+.
The job responsibilities include:
* Perform line maintenance on customer aircraft
* Ensure compliance with all procedures associated with the line maintenance of the customers aircraft.
* Report any technical issues, aircraft delays, or other issues to the lead engineer on shift.
* Ensure all planned aircraft work is carried out in a timely fashion.
* Ensure all aircraft paperwork, technical logs, and work packs are completed accurately and within prescribed timescales.
* Carry out Ad Hoc tasks as requested by the lead engineer.
* Candidates must be prepared to work shift. Shifts are typically 12 hours but will vary as required in order to support the business needs.
* Be able to demonstrate recent experience on Boeing aircraft types.
* Experience of working in a maintenance environment.
* Previous experience of using the AMOS system is an advantage but not essential.