Down, County Down
Up to £24.00 per hour
15 days ago
Our client based in Kilkeel Northern Ireland are looking for Quality Source Inspectors for a minimum of 12 months.
The mission of the QSI is to perform Source Inspection for customer product on its supplier premises, The SI imply the following tasks:
- Review of documents compliance (EASA Form 1, concessions, traceability)
- Cabin Product final inspection following control plan check list, previous findings and guidelines for :
- Visual Inspection of the chipset of cabin products regarding cosmetics defects to ensure compliance to set specification and quality standards.
- Control functionality of moving parts (doors, buttons, arm caps …)
- Check correct installation and test procedure of Systems (IFE, electrics, water, Ventilation)
- Check presence and content of a lose item kit if necessary
- Check conformity of the elements to its definition
- Review supplier ATP, CofC, FAI reports and other documentation to ensure compliance
- Produce the relevant documentation issued from the SI:
- Source Inspection Report, including findings validated during wash-up meeting with the Supplier Quality representative and possible buy back if rework is done.
- Completion of the Inspection Reports and documentation in accordance to Customer specifications (Cover sheet, Si Report, Summary Report Sheet)
- Propose improvement through feedback loops to all process actors