£20.50 - £24.50 per hour
about 2 months ago
Aircraft Fitters Mechanical Depth Maintenance - CONTRACT Broughton
Summary of Role:
The role requires an individual to carry out mechanical depth maintenance tasks.
- Competence in the disassembly/assembly and installation/removal of aircraft parts, sub-assemblies, major components and auxiliary equipment to satisfactorily complete the depth maintenance programme etc.
- Competence in carrying out basic repairs as per the approved data set/structural repair manual.
- Ability to modify basic aircraft systems; this involves component removal adjustment, replacement, modification and the ability to perform the subsequent operational checks, as stated necessary, to prepare the aircraft for flight.
- Ability to work, mainly unsupervised, from technical drawings, aircraft manufacturer's manuals, written or verbal instructions and retrieve production data directly from computer systems.
- Demonstrates a knowledge and understanding of organisational procedures and specifications in accordance with job requirements.
- Occasional work at off-site location.
Follows Health & Safety practices and contributes to the safe working environment of the Aircraft Depth Maintenance Facility.
Essential: City & Guilds Certificate/NVQ Level 3 and/or completion of approved base training
Desirable: Aircraft mechanical maintenance experience