£34883.00 - £34883.84 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit an Aircraft Engineering Controller (GOLDesp) to work at RNAS Yeovilton on the Wildcat. This is a permanent position.
- Aircraft Technical administration and Task Planning.
- Deputise for Aircraft Controller during times of absence.
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Control of GOLDesp/MoD Form 700C aircraft documentation for allocated aircraft.
- Completing GOLDesp procedures IAW Wildcat Maintenance Support (WMS) OP 408 and JAP(D)100A-0409-01 series publications.
- Short term maintenance planning using GOLDesp as directed by the Aircraft Controller.
- Progress MF760 and MF765 in accordance with WMS OP 313 and OP 461.
- Job planning and the allocation of resources to aircraft, GSE, MHE and Hangar facilities.
- Trade duties as directed by the Aircraft Controller or Manager.
- Assist in the Quality Control process for all paperwork generated by Wildcat Base Maintenance (WBM) (QA2) as directed.
- Authorised for co-ordinating signature (clearance for flight) IAW WMS OP 1103 when authorised to do so in his individual REA.
- Determining the level of flight servicing required after maintenance when authorised in his individual REA.
- Compile, submit and monitor progress of Technical Queries (TQs) in conjunction with Aircraft Controller.