£20.50 - £24.50 per hour
3 months ago
Morson international are currently recruiting Aircraft Electricians for our client based in Broughton.
The role requires an individual to carry out electrical depth maintenance tasks and may also be required to work on Aircraft and Electrical Sub-assembly
- Disassembly/assembly and installation/removal of aircraft electrical parts, sub-assemblies, major components and auxiliary equipment to satisfactorily complete the depth maintenance programme etc
- Mounting, installation, bonding and testing of various electrical, electronic and electro-mechanical systems used in the modification of any type of aircraft.
- Install minor assemblies to assist in the final installation of electrical and avionic components.
- Perform electrical/electro-mechanical system operational checks, trouble shoot and correct malfunctions.
- Ability to work, mainly un-supervised, from technical drawings, aircraft manufacturer's manuals, written or verbal instructions and retrieve production data directly from computer systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of organisational procedures and specifications in accordance with job requirements.
- Follow Health & Safety practices and contribute to the safe working environment of the Aircraft Depth Maintenance Facility.
A recognised Aeronautical Apprenticeship or equivalent military training.
City & Guilds Electrical Certificate/NVQ Level 3 and/or completion of approved base training.
Aircraft electrical maintenance experience
Current Human Factors
Experience working in the aerospace industry in an aircraft maintenance and mission integration environment
Experience of working on 'live' aircraft.
Previous knowledge and experience working on the King Air B350 and GEX aircraft platforms