Up to £24 per annum + Overtime
7 months ago
£24 Per Hour
Term - 6-month contract initially
37 hours per week (days)
My client is one of the largest military maintenance and supply companies in the world. They are respected across all divisions within the military and on the specific occasion within the aviation side. They have been established for over 20 years and are a British founded and owned company. They have multiple opportunities for permanent and contact staff on a regular basis. They employ over 80,000 people and are the UK nominated contract for some of the largest contracts at home and abroad.
We currently have a number of opportunities for Avionics and Electrical Operator roles within the On-Aircraft domain. These roles involve working in conjunction with the RAF in performing the Maintenance, Repair and Upgrade activities to meet the requirements of the UK Typhoon fleet.
As an Operator your responsibilities will involve:
- Undertaking a range of maintenance activities in the on aircraft environment, including scheduled maintenance, emergent work and modification upgrades.
- The ability to follow approved Technical Information and work effectively within a team in a diverse and dynamic operational environment.
- Maintain personal task authorisations for working on aircraft.
- Sign as first signatory for work assigned and undertaken when appropriately authorised.
As Aircraft Electrician your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Completion of an Engineering Apprenticeship, ideally in Aeronautical Engineering, or Military equivalent Apprenticeship / qualifications.
- Academic qualification for this role is a minimum of City & Guilds 2675 or 2661 in Aeronautical Engineering and Maintenance.
- Typhoon Maintenance experience is essential
- Must have Typhoon Q Course
To APPLY for this job please send your cv OR give me a call on 0161 707 1516.