Aircraft Controller FST
Aerospace and Defence
Rate on application
11 days ago
Morson Talent are currently seeking an Aircraft Controller FST to join our client in Yeovil, Somerset. This is a permanent position.
- Assuming all responsibilities and authorisations, up to the technical authorisations within his/her Record of Engineering Authorisations (REA) for airworthiness issues.
- Assume responsibility for achieving the requirements of the FST Tasking IAW with the tasking unit's Statement of Work (submitted on General Order Leaflet 03).
- Manage, control and assume overall responsibility for implementation of all maintenance activities on FST assigned aircraft.
- Carry out overall management and control of support activities within his area of responsibility including bay husbandry. Ensures tasking unit has all spares and tooling requirements prior to tasking.
- Maintain technical currency and authorisation through the training program and reading disseminated information.
- Be responsible for the general welfare and safety of allocated personnel.
- Manage all Wildcat maintenance activities during duty time on task.
- Carry out a detailed and written completion handover certificates to tasking unit's liaison or engineering office.
- Be responsible for the general welfare and safety of all personnel during his/her duty time on tasking.
- Be responsible for ensuring that Health, Safety and Environment requirements are complied with.
- Ensure that GOLDesp procedures are completed by his/her shift personnel for all aircraft work IAW WMS OP 408, the JAP 100A-0409-01 series of publications & MAMP .
- Sign and co-ordinate all aircraft documentation up to individual authorisations held within REA.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports for management for activity review. Collate data for analysis on the FST output activity
Work routine is 40 hours a week, 7.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 11.30am Friday.
Due to the nature of the role, you must hold a 3rd Signature Authorisation