Up to £0.00 per annum
21 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting permanent Aircraft Avionics Technicians to work for their prestigious client in Taif, Saudi Arabia. They are seeking dedicated professionals who are able to carry out aircraft maintenance activities on the Typhoon
Rewards & Benefits
- Free accommodation and access to free recreational facilities, available within Company secured accommodation
- Annual leave (around 60 Days /year) and ticket allowance
- Full health care is provided within Saudi Arabia.
- On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. Once complete one year employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family joins you in the future.
- Attractive gratuity allowance upon completion of second year.
Must have extensive proven post qualification experience at a certifying position within the Military aircraft maintenance service.
- Have previous Military aircraft Systems experience with (NVQ3 OR City & Guild level 3).
- Comprehensive level in a high tempo aircraft maintenance delivery driven environment
- Must have completed a recognised military apprenticeship which includes theoretical, practical and on-job training.