£32622 - £37515 per annum + Additional Benefits
3 months ago
Morson are currently looking to recruit a number of Avionic Supervisors to work on the Apache aircraft at Wattisham Airfield. These are permanent positions.
- Aircraft Maintenance within trade, as tasked by the Aircraft or Workshop Controller in accordance with published Procedures and Instruction
- Self-supervise maintenance activities when authorised
- Ensure daily production targets are met to support operational requirements
- Submit technical queries as required
- Prepare and submit MOD Form 760s and 765s as applicable
- Aircraft storage maintenance within trade if required
- Preparation of aircraft for or removal from short, medium and long term storage.
- Maintenance and repair of removed aircraft components.
- Observing authorised tool control procedures when carrying out maintenance work on aircraft and aircraft associated work.
- Aircraft washing and cleaning as directed
- Supervision of Fitters within trade group.
- Operation and maintenance of tooling and AGE
- Preparation of aircraft for road or air transportation if required
- Participation in aircraft recovery operations as required.
- Authorised for second signature for own trade group as detailed in Depth Operating Procedures.
- Ensure complete accurate recordings of work carried out on all aircraft maintenance documents
- Carrying out independent inspections in accordance with the authorisations granted in individual Record of Engineering Authorisations.
- Determining the level of flight servicing required after maintenance, if required
- Loading/unloading of Apache drill munitions.
- Basic operation of the HUMS maintenance Data Station IT system as directed by the respective systems managers if necessary
- Utilise and interrogate Gold ESP as required.
- Any aircraft or workshop support related tasks as directed by supervision
- Perform daily and technical flight servicing of aircraft if required
- Supervise aircraft moves if required
- Participate and contribute in lean activities to include 6s
- Actively participate in the Maintenance Error Management System (MEMS)
- Complying with the Companies/Customer's Quality manual and the Customer's Health, Safety and Environmental policy, wearing protective clothing at all times and observing COSHH regulations.
Candidate mandatory requirements:
- Must have had experience in an avionic aircraft engineering supervisory position.