£23000 - £32000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
about 2 months ago
Our client provides facilities management, consultancy, project management and a range of specialist services and they are currently looking for an Air Conditioning Engineer to cover the Southeast of England.
- Working on facility cabins in various locations, such as schools, hospitals, police stations
- Outdoors work
- Reactive PPM, fault finding, maintenance of VRV - Splits - VRF
- keeping working area's tidy & secure.
Qualified engineer, service background (essential), mobile experience.
F-Gas (essential), NVQ Level 2 or 3 Air Con, C&G Level 2 or 3 Air Con. (Will gain qualification working at heights)
- Working hours - Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm.
- On call - 1 in 5 weeks. (£75 standby).
- Overtime available.
- Driving license needed.
- Car is provided with fuel card.
- Enhanced security check will be required.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file and contact you in the future regarding other suitable vacancies