£23000 - £32000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
5 months ago
Our client provides facilities management, consultancy, project management and a range of specialist services and they are currently looking for an Air Conditioning Engineer to cover the Southeast of England.
Working on facility cabins in various locations, such as schools, hospitals, police stations. Lots of rooftop working, outdoors work, reactive PPM, fault finding, maintenance of VRV - Splits - VRF, keeping working area's tidy & secure.
Qualified engineer, service background (essential), mobile experience.
F-Gas (essential), NVQ Level 2 or 3 Air Con, C&G Level 2 or 3 Air Con. (Will gain qualification working at heights)
- Working hours - Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm.
- On call - 1 in 5 weeks. (£75 standby).
- Overtime available.
- Covering Southeast / Southwest of England (not London). Ideal home location Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Salisbury.
- Driving license needed.
- Car is provided with fuel card.
- Enhanced security check will be required.
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file and contact you in the future regarding other suitable vacancies