Up to £53.00 per hour
3 months ago
ROLE CAN BE BASED IN LUTON OR BASILDON
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge
- Facilitator for a team deploying business wide change using Agile methods.
- Experienced Scrum Master to work as part of transformation team in key role.
- Providing guidance to the team as to the best way to apply Agile to deploy business change. Ensure that the team lives Agile values and principles ensuring the agreed Agile approach is being followed.
- Certified SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) is highly desirable.
- Proven ability as a leader able to work with multiple, diverse roles.
- Self-motivated, strong problem solving ability with exceptional facilitation skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to transfer knowledge clearly and effectively.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Help the team to figure out the best way to apply Agile in their situation.
- Help the team embrace SAFe core values/principles, educate team.
- Experienced Scrum Master, therefore, can train others.
- Support Agile Product Owner. Ensure good relationship between the team and product owner as well as others outside the team.
- Team lead for activities set by the Product Owner.
- Build a high performing team - remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement..
- Address obstacles so that the remainder of the team is free to focus on the work of producing the output that will generate the desired outcome.
- Protect the team from outside distractions and interruptions.