Morson are proud to be exclusively partnering with a leading Property & Real Estate client who are looking to appoint a newly created role - Agency Operations and Planning Director.
Based out of central London (with some flex to work from home) you will be building relationships with some of the worlds leading Agencies and managing them to ensure high levels or services & collaboration.
The role of Agency Operations & Planning Director has a global remit within the brand & communications function and is responsible for managing our clients external agency and supplier ecosystem who deliver services across brand strategy, creative and production. The role is the primary point of contact between the business and all it's external partners as well as onshore teams. A key objective of the role will be to oversee and manage the day to day integration of agency services in to the business ensuring ways of working, operations and processes are designed to deliver the best outcome from these strategic relationships to the business.
What this job involves:
- Focus on managing the implementation, on-boarding and annual performance review of agencies, establishing ways of working, briefing protocols to ensure that marketing and business stakeholders understand how best to engage with these partners
- Work directly with agencies on SLA's, escalations, planning and execution to ensure work is delivered on time and to the highest quality
- Develop a process for escalations and issues management and oversee resolutions
- Responsibility for all brand and communications planning activities, coordinating with the onshore and agency teams. Track and monitor the activity plan between the business and the agencies
- Ensure budget planning, SOWs tracking and invoicing is managed on time and within the MSA
- Oversee the annual agency performance review process that determines to agency remuneration and impact
- Manage day-to-day performance briefing, be visible to onshore teams, provide training sessions on how to brief agency
- Provide excellent communications and service to stakeholders, internal and external resources, and provide process guidance to ensure project success
Required skills & experience:
- Previous experience of working a senior level within a marketing function
- Ability to understand how to work with vendors and manage client relationships
- Experience working with / managing brand and communications agencies and manage delivery of projects
- Solid experience in planning, managing, monitoring, reporting and delivery of
- Proven knowledge of project management tools e.g. Microsoft Project/teams.
- Keen ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Organized and able to meet deadlines and adapt to unexpected priorities
- Collaborative and building effective relationships to enable the Company to reach its goals and KPI's
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to drive outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to work in an international, highly matrixed environment with a high number of stakholders
- Experience using Agile, Waterfall or a hybrid of both
Suitable candidates will have previously held roles where they either managed multiple agencies or been within a large agency managing multiple clients.
This role will be offered on a full time permanent basis and will offer a salary of up to £105,000 pa + benefits.
For more information, please contact the Search Lead - Craig Saxby at Morson Talent.